TIIKM’s 3rd Annual International Conference on Marketing 2015 (ICOM-2015) with a theme of “Redefining the Art and Science of Marketing” will be held during February 17-18 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
ICOM-2015 will be an international event that focuses on the core knowledge and major advances in the ever-expanding field of marketing attracting experts around the world. The Scientific program of the conference consist of two major events. The keynote forum will be addressed by renowned speakers from different countries and industry experts who practice marketing in the real world. The main focus of the conference will be concentrated on New Technologies and Innovations in Marketing, Branding, Corporate and marketing communication, B2C and B2B marketing and General Marketing Tracks with oral and poster presentations.
Initiated in 2013, ICOM continues its momentum to catch the emerging advances in marketing. The ICOM-2015 will have an excellent program consisting of Executive Round Table, exhibition, social networking dinner, cultural show and optional post conference tour. For the first time, we will introduce workshops and business forums to the TIIKM’s annual marketing conference.
Conference was chaired by Prof. Neville Waranakulasooriya,University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka and Prof.(Dr).Supathanish Termsnguanwong, Payap University Chiang Mai, Thailand. As the keynote speakers, Prof. Sunethra Perera, Dean – Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka and Mr. Ramal G. Jasinghe, Director/ CEO, Asian Alliance Insurance, Sri Lanka made excellent presentations and warmly interacted with the audience.
Read More »
- More than 100 presentations
- Key note sessions with leading characters in the field of Marketing Management
- Networking opportunities with expertise
- Cultural event and post conference tour to explore the beauty and local traditions of Sri Lanka
- Special rates for Asian and African participants
- Special attention to young and innovative researchers to uplift their career
- Awards and medals to winners
- Publication opportunities in the best international research journals