TIIKM’s 3rd Annual International Conference on Marketing 2015 (ICOM-2015) with a theme of “Redefining the Art and Science of Marketing” will be held during February 17-18 in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
ICOM-2015 will be an international event that focuses on the core knowledge and major advances in the ever-expanding field of marketing attracting experts around the world. The Scientific program of the conference consist of two major events. The keynote forum will be addressed by renowned speakers from different countries and industry experts who practice marketing in the real world. The main focus of the conference will be concentrated on New Technologies and Innovations in Marketing, Branding, Corporate and marketing communication, B2C and B2B marketing and General Marketing Tracks with oral and poster presentations.
Initiated in 2013, ICOM continues its momentum to catch the emerging advances in marketing. The ICOM-2015 will have an excellent program consisting of Executive Round Table, exhibition, social networking dinner, cultural show and optional post conference tour. For the first time, we will introduce workshops and business forums to the TIIKM’s annual marketing conference.
Conference was chaired by Prof. Neville Waranakulasooriya,University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka and Prof.(Dr).Supathanish Termsnguanwong, Payap University Chiang Mai, Thailand. As the keynote speakers, Prof. Sunethra Perera, Dean – Faculty of Management and Finance, University of Ruhuna, Sri Lanka and Mr. Ramal G. Jasinghe, Director/ CEO, Asian Alliance Insurance…
Read More »
- More than 100 presentations
- Join two concurrent conferences with one registration pass.
- Key note sessions with leading characters in the field of Marketing Management
- Networking opportunities with expertise
- Cultural event and post conference tour to explore the beauty and local traditions of Sri Lanka
- Special rates for Asian and African participants
- Special attention to young and innovative researchers to uplift their career
- Awards and medals to winners
- Publication opportunities in the best international research journals
1. Corporate identity, image, reputation
2. Integrated Marketing communications
3. Internal communications
4. Organizational, Business and Management Communications
5. Promotional mix issues
6. Advertising, Direct Marketing, Sales Promotion
7. Marketing public relations
8. Corporate branding
9. Marketing Communication of non-profit and voluntary sector organizations
10. Web Advertising Effectiveness
11. Online Marketing Communication Research
12. Viral marketing
13. Pharmaceutical marketing communications
1. Brand and corporate branding
2. Experiential branding and consumer experience management
3. Building, measuring and managing brand equity
4. Symbols, consumption and luxury branding
5. Brand heritage and history
6. Brand portfolios and brand extension
7. Social branding and brand communities
8. Branding and sustainability
9. SME brand management
10. Branding issues B2B branding
11. Branding strategy
12. Brand portfolios and brand extension
1. Green marketing and Sustainability
2. Nuro Marketing
4. Online Marketing
5. Innovation and New Product Development
6. Political Marketing
7. Word of mouth and Viral Marketing
8. Nonprofit, Social, Arts & Heritage Marketing
9. Mobile marketing
10. 3.0 Marketing
1. Consumer Behavior
2. Managing business-to-business customer relationship
3. Managing business-to-customer relationships
4. Business marketing and supply chain
5. Delivering customer values and shareholder value
6. Creating customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty
7. Customer databases and database marketing
8. Trends in Consumer behavior
9. Creating shareholder value, satisfaction and involvement
10. Non profit Marketing
* General Marketing Track (all other subjects not specified above)
1. International marketing
2. Marketing in Specific Industries (e.g. sports, tourism, public and NGO’s)
3. Marketing Research and Research Methodologies
4. Sustainable Marketing, Social Responsibility, Ethics and Consumer Protection
5. International and Cross-Cultural Marketing, Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
6. Entrepreneurship and Small Business Marketing
7. Library Marketing
Prof. Maria David Brás, Portugal.
” very well organized conference. Enjoyed the environment of the conference and hospitality of the organizing committee. Most of the papers are well constructed and came up with good findings. Helped me to meet researchers from different countries.. ”
Prof. Romeo Clemento, Philippines.
” I thank to your staff for their remarkable accommodation. It always an excellent story to share to my fellow Filipino friends, teachers and students. Again, my heartfelt thanks to all of you in the TIIKM. I hope to meet you personally again in the succeeding conferences where ever it shall be held.. ”
Prof. Gary E. Swanson, University of Northern Colorado, USA.
” Thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and the terrific conference you organized and successfully completed. I was very impressed with your work and hope to establish a professional relationship with you for many years to come.. ”
Prof. Rudenko Dmitry, Russia.
” I recommend such conferences because people are very good and polite and I like it..”
Dr. David Ermen, Switzerland.
” Overall , a very interesting Conference ,Well done! ”
Dr. Cherukuri Sreenivasa Rao, India.
” The Organizers did a great job during last three months and they made all the arrangements perfectly. It gives a great opportunity for all the researchers who are working on this area.Organizers are extremely good and planned in such a way.. ”
Rubina Husain, Bangladesh.
” Well Conducted ,Very good work ,Very nice team. Would recommend conference for everyone in future. ”
Dr. M. Thilakavathy, India.
” Very well organized ,I would like to attend the future conference .Well done. ”