Abstract Submission Process
In order to present at 5th International Conference on Marketing (ICOM-2017), Colombo, Sri Lanka your abstract must first pass a double-blind peer review. Upon the payment of registration fee, your presentation will be confirmed to the ICOM – 2017.
- Abstracts submission extended to: 28th March 2017
- Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent within 3 days
- Results of abstract reviews will be returned to authors: Usually within two weeks of submission and will send the acceptance or rejection along with reviewer’s comments.
- Final registration payment deadline: 28th April 2017
- Full paper submission: 17th June 2017
How to Submit
- Please submit you abstract to email@example.com
- Submit your abstract of no more than 250 words, please download the abstract template. (The format will help you to submit your abstract, therefore you are requested to follow the format carefully for your abstract submission.)
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
- Submit your abstracts well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird rates.
Your Abstract will normally be reviewed within two to three weeks after undergoing a double blind peer review. Those who submit their abstracts close to the extended deadline will usually receive results in one weeks’ time.
If you have any technical issue or you need any further assistance for your abstract submission, please contact Mr. Arun Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org or +94 773 027 621)