EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 17th March 2017
1.In-Person Participant’s Registration
Registration fee includes:
- Eligibility for all sessions (keynote addresses as well as paper presentations and descriptions of practice)
- In-person conference session presentation (which involves submitting an abstract and, if accepted, inclusion in the conference program)
- The opportunity to submit your paper to the planned special issue of an International Journal if selected by editorial committee.
- Two Conference lunch buffets
- Four Morning and Evening Refreshments.
- ISSN published Abstracts book, admission to poster sessions, A printed conference programme, conference bag, conference materials, attendance and/or author certificates, Conference group photo.
- Networking Dinner with Cultural Show.
(Please note the registration fee does not include others, such as transport, tours or accommodation. These can be booked at the time of online registration.)
- All the benefits entitled for an In-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from the same organization/institution.
If you wish to publish your paper in the ICOM 2017 Publications but will not able to attend the Conference in person, you also have an option to register as a “virtual presenter.” Accepted Full papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and “author STREAM.”
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals.
- An author certificate, proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference
Please contact Mr. Arun Francis for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.