How to present your work at the Marketing Conference
You have to follow clear and easy five steps to present your research work at the conference. We will guide you through each process after you have submitted your initial works. Also, you can get detailed information about a particular step by searching through given links.
1. PREPARE YOUR ABSTRACT
- Check the conference themes and evaluate relevancy of your work to the given themes
- Follow the given abstract format and prepare abstract for submission
- You must insert your biography with all contact details at the end of the abstract
2. SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
- Submit your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a notification confirming the abstract’s submission
- You will receive abstract notification letter or resubmit request with reviewers comments within two weeks of your abstract’s submission
- If you fail at your first attempt, you can resubmit your work within 2 weeks.
3. REGISTER TO ATTEND CONFERENCE
- If your abstract is accepted, declare your intention to attend and present your work by registering for the conference.
- Remember that your presentation cannot be scheduled until your registration is complete and fully paid.
4. PREPARE YOUR PRESENTATION
- For in-person presentation: you must submit your presentation five days prior to the conference date, but virtual presenters can submit their presentation up to the starting date of the conference.
- Each presentation including discussion at the end of the presentation must be then within 15-20 minutes.
- You must save your work at a minimum of two places in order to minimize the risks or vulnerability.
- Your presentation date and time will appear in the conference program and that will be sent to you 2 weeks prior to the conference.
5. PUBLISH YOUR WORK (OPTIONAL)
- After the conference and up to 3 weeks following, you may choose to submit a formal academic paper based on your presentation for possible publication in the supporting peer-reviewed journals