If your abstract is accepted and you have paid the registration fee for the 6th International Conference on Marketing 2018, you are encouraged to submit manuscripts before 01st November 2018.
Final manuscripts must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the submission of high quality papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, experimental and theoretical work or research in all of the areas mentioned. Submission of a manuscript implies that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Full Paper Reviewing Process
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-review and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- The submitting author is responsible for ensuring that the article’s publication has been approved by all other co-authors and takes responsibility for the paper during submission and peer review.
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Full paper submission process
- The full manuscript must be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) and named with author’s abstract number and name.
- All manuscripts should be in English. Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain grammatical or English errors; this is especially important if English is not your first language.
- Download the Full Paper Template and follow the guidelines.
- Manuscripts that do not follow this format will be rejected.
- If the paper requires revisions after review, we will send it back to you with comments and you must send the corrected paper within one week.
If you have any technical issue or if you need any further assistance in submitting your manuscript, please contact Ms. Thulakshana Liyanage at email@example.com
Journal Publication Guidelines
If you wish to submit your manuscript for consideration by the supporting journals of the upcoming conference please follow the supporting journal’s submission process and the template guidelines. For more info please visit below website link. Click Here